My name is Mason Porter. I am a Professor in Nordita (Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics) and am Professor in Complex Systems in the Department of Mathematics at Stockholm University. Previously, I was a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at UCLA. Before that, I was Professor of Nonlinear and Complex Systems in the Mathematical Institute at University of Oxford. I was also a Tutorial Fellow of Somerville College. I am still a Senior Research Fellow of Somerville College.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Quote of the Day
The guy who is assessing how much stuff I am moving from my home and office came by today to do his job. I was trying to coordinate how to find him on campus. When he got to campus, he called to say he was there. When I asked him what building he was near, his initial response was "I'm near a science building."
o hai, is dat sum lulz?
ReplyDeleteLemming: I don't understand your post.
ReplyDelete"That's funny"
ReplyDelete