My name is Mason Porter. I am a Professor in Nordita (Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics) and am Professor in Complex Systems in the Department of Mathematics at Stockholm University. Previously, I was a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at UCLA. Before that, I was Professor of Nonlinear and Complex Systems in the Mathematical Institute at University of Oxford. I was also a Tutorial Fellow of Somerville College. I am still a Senior Research Fellow of Somerville College.
Monday, November 11, 2013
What Happens in Zaragoza Stays in Zaragoza
In a few hours, I will be flying to Spain for our workshop in Zaragoza to discuss current work and upcoming research steps in the PLEXMATH grant and to make our plans for the review meeting in a couple of weeks.
My flight is sufficiently early that I needed to get up early for it. I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment