My name is Mason Porter. I am a Professor in Nordita (Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics) and am Professor in Complex Systems in the Department of Mathematics at Stockholm University. Previously, I was a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at UCLA. Before that, I was Professor of Nonlinear and Complex Systems in the Mathematical Institute at University of Oxford. I was also a Tutorial Fellow of Somerville College. I am still a Senior Research Fellow of Somerville College.
Friday, May 16, 2014
What Happens in Berlin Stays in Berlin
This evening, I'll be flying to Berlin to visit one of my high school friends for a couple of days. I'll be there until Sunday afternoon, when I will hop on a train to Dresden.
Here is some thematic music for the first leg of my trip.
This is my first trip to Germany, which marks my second new country for 2014.
No comments:
Post a Comment