Monday, February 02, 2009

Web Form Submission Amusement

I think that sometimes I am easily amused or that my mind spends occasional moments in the gutter.

I just submitted a very sweet poster for the Nonlinear Science Gallery at the 2009 APS March Meeting, and the code letter sequence to make sure that I am a human was "poopu". [[Giggle]]

On the subject of the Nonlinear Science Gallery, there is one particularly interesting rule change that occurred either for 2008 or 2009. (I'm pretty sure it was for 2008, but I didn't submit anything last year, so I can't say for sure.) Namely, all videos are now required to be silent, which means that my 2007 entry that had The Ride playing (on infinite repeat for 3 days while the exhibitor hall was open) won't be able to be duplicated. I can, however, proudly say that the published version of that video (to which I've linked in the past), which is also available on YouTube, includes the soundtrack.

No comments: