Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What Happens in Palo Alto Stays in Palo Alto

I'm a bit late with this one, actually. I have been here since Sunday evening, and I will fly back to LA and head over to Beverly Hills tomorrow.

This has been primarily a social trip, which is very uncharacteristic for me, though I am sneaking in some work.

I had dinner with one of my new (from 2011) but still fabulous friends on Sunday evening, and otherwise I have mostly been hanging out with Techers. I visited the Belly of the Beast (aka, Facebook headquarters) yesterday as a combined work/fun visit. I hadn't (and still haven't yet, in the case of those I am seeing during the rest of the trip) seen some of these people for several years, so this has been nice. I should take social trips more often. :)

No comments: