Tuesday, January 09, 2018

What Happens at the Joint Mathematics Meetings Stays at the Joint Mathematics Meetings (2018 Edition)

I'm on the train to head to San Diego for the 2018 Joint Mathematics Meetings. I'm really excited about it! Among other things, there are more sessions related to things like networks and data than ever before at this conference. And I always like seeing my many peeps from the mathematics world, including friends who I don't get to see at conferences on more specific topics.

Update: Here is a short video of some nice scenery during my train ride from Los Angeles to San Diego. Below is a still shot that I took just before the video and also a picture of me and a statue of the late, great Tony Gwynn.


And, finally, here is my tweet after I arrived.

No comments: