Saturday, January 26, 2008

My (brand new) namesakes

I was doing a quick google search for myself to see if anything interesting would come up, and I just saw this doozy.

Apparently, Friday was the 8-month anniversary of the birth of twins boys named "Mason" and "Porter". There is something seriously wrong here.

I have a bit of an urge to post a comment on that blog entry, but these people are completely random and I'm leaning towards the fact that they wouldn't appreciate it, so I won't do it. Still, this is weird. It would have been even cooler if that family had triplets and the third kid was named "Alexander". Nevertheless, I am clearly going to have to add their birthday as a day that I celebrate regularly.

By the way, there's no word on what these twins think of American television.

No comments: