Monday, January 06, 2014

My Undergraduate Lecture Course on Networks

My lecture course on networks makes its debut as an undergraduate course in our new term (Hilary Term 2014).

I have some more information to include, but I am going to try to ignore such things for another week or so, but I have included a hyperlink to the official course synopsis. Normally, I would use a title like "Useful Links" for relevant websites, but for this course it's going to have to be "Useful Out-Edges". That's just the way it is.

By the way, I previously taught this module as an ad hoc course (2 years ago) and also for Masters students (last year). This term marks its debut as part of the undergraduate curriculum. 38 students are enrolled in my course, which is quite a strong debut (most debut courses only have a handful of students). I'll try not to ruin their lives.

No comments: