Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Cowbell: The Play

Like Lemming, I went to see All About Walken last night. I second his high recommendation of the play. It was really great! As he also mentions, it is shown on Monday night. It's slated to be presented on 7/2 and 7/9 but it has already been brought back for extra performances, so maybe it will be brought back again. Definitely go see it if you get a chance! There's more that I'd like to say, but I just don't know how to do it without spoiling something, so I'll keep mum.

Also, thanks to Lemming for linking to the original "More cowbell!" skit, which I hadn't ever seen before. Don't fear the reaper!

Finally, Jenny Ho sent an e-mail with a link to an amusing Fatboy Slim video featuring Christopher Walken.

Oh, and I can't resist the following pun: "Move over! Can't you see I'm Walken here!" (This line was not in the play.)

No comments: