Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Over 900 e-mails in October...

I sent over 900 e-mails this month. (A decent number of them were pleasure e-mails.)

This isn't my record, but it is my most in a while. The other months that reached these epic proportions included enormous numbers of messages pertaining to the Legends of Caltech book that Autumn Looijen and I wrote. (Writing Legends + teaching courses + research = lots of e-mail. Now we can add College business to that particular equation.)

I really should be going to bed instead of writing this.

2 comments:

Lemming said...

How many of them were pleasure emails?

Mason said...

About 100 or so...

And they were as good for me as they were for them...

(And in case you were wondering, they're real and they're fabulous! Absolutely fabulous...)