I'm free all weekend.
Early warning: Next weekend, I will only be free on Friday and Saturday (because I fly to the March Meeting on Sunday).
12 hours ago
My name is Mason Porter. I am a Professor in Nordita (Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics) and am Professor in Complex Systems in the Department of Mathematics at Stockholm University. Previously, I was a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at UCLA. Before that, I was Professor of Nonlinear and Complex Systems in the Mathematical Institute at University of Oxford. I was also a Tutorial Fellow of Somerville College. I am still a Senior Research Fellow of Somerville College.
4 comments:
I should be able to accomodate any day, including maybe a weekday if we'd like. It would be nice to know at least a day ahead of time.
Any day is fine with me, too.
Free until 4:00 on Sunday.
Scratch that. Only Sat. Night is good for me now.
Post a Comment