Saturday, January 27, 2007

Killer Bunnies (and the Quest for the Magic Carrot)

I played one of my new games, Killer Bunnies (and the Quest for the Magic Carrot) with Gazebo and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The game is for 2-8 players, and I'm really looking forward to trying it with more players. It should be a lot more fun with several people. The game is a non-collectable expandable card game, and I definitely want to get the expansions, some cards of which are referenced in the cards I have.

I'm hoping to have a game night soon (hopefully next weekend).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I saw that at the new game store, but it had far lower priority than anything else I looked at. When/if I buy more card games, I figure I should just expand on Chez Geek and Munchkin rather than starting on yet another expandable card game... :-)

Mason said...

Are you available this Friday or Saturday for a game night? I have this in the works and am trying to figure out the day.