Monday, July 24, 2006

A new use for bananas

Courtesy Ben Williamson (who IMed me the link), I see that bananas are now being used to support Creatism. What the fuck?

Now, I think that most of you reading this know how vile I think bananas are. Even the thought of eating one of those things makes me nauseous. (I'm probably going to have to delay my lunch a few minutes because of this.) Hence, not only does this video give the typical Creationist bullshit but it (perhaps even more offensively) actually promotes bananas as some sort of evidence of perfection.

First of all, there is no god. (And Christianity is just a red herring...) Second of all, if there were one, if he/she/it proposed bananas as any sort of perfection, I would immediately cease worshipping such a being. Simply, fruits that make me barf are not evidence of divinity!

Sheesh.

No comments: