Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My hand hurts.

My copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl arrived today. (Thanks Lemming for mailing it to me!)

I unlocked Ness, Captain Falcon, Luigi, and Marth. I had a chance to unlock Ganondorf, but I lost that battle. Also, I accidently used the hammer item early and unlocked something rather mundane. If I had realized, I would have saved it for something I'm unlikely to accomplish.

It's been a long time since I played this many hours of games in one night that did not involve playing with other people. (And I may very well do this again tomorrow. However, my eyes are tired and my left hand hurts, so I'm done for tonight.)

Locals: Time to come over and brawl!

2 comments:

Travis said...

I've definitely been enjoying it. I've only had a couple of big multiplayer sessions with it, but I was able to play some two-player with Josh and a ton of single-player to unlock stuff. Of the newcomers, my favorites are Meta Knight and Snake (of course I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan and therefore biased).

Mason said...

I haven't unlocked Snake yet. I completely agree that Meta Knight is awesome. I have been playing in order on classic mode, and I have chosen random character and random level so far on battle mode (with 3 CPU players). For Melee, I actually had quite a bit of fun playing battle mode with 3 CPU players because I couldn't normally get other people over to play.

Some of my students really want to play Smash Brothers Brawl, so I'll at least get some multiplayer going when they're back in town. Also, now I'll plan on doing this rather than Wii Sports when I have friends over and we decide to play on the Wii.

I haven't actually tried the adventure mode yet, so that's part of the plans for tonight.