Monday, May 08, 2006

D & D scheduling for weekend of 5/12

I should be available both days, although I have a preference for Sunday.

I am considering going to the IST picnic on Saturday, although given that I'll already be exhausted from the morning's softball practice, it does seem eminently skippable.

I will be gone the weekend of 5/19, although I suppose with the visitors, there won't be a game that weekend anyway. I come back Sunday night 5/21, and I hope to be able to hang out with the visitors who are still in town on Monday 5/22.

2 comments:

Lemming said...

Obligatory confirmation of receipt of announcment email.

Reaffirmation of weekly scheduling considerations.

Assertion of interest, only slightly marred by apathy and general ambilvalence, likely due to current exhaustion rather than genuinely negative disposition.

Mason said...

I know which post you've been reading. :)

OK, here goes:

Statement that repeating info still seems helpful for actually scheduling a game in a given week. Redundancy can be useful.

(And if these announcements/posts don't actually help, then I can always not bother with them. I'm only doing them because they seem to be useful on occasion.)