Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tomorrow = Today

I saw from Gazebo's post that Ditch Day 2006 is today.

I saw a bunch of germane searches that hit my website today, so I figured it was so even before I saw Gazebo's post---not to mention the fact that Tomorrow has been in the air for a while.

Unfortunately, I am not in town to walk around and sample the stacks. My first three years at Tech, I worked on one stack as a participant and during my senior year, I did my stack and was zoned and off campus the whole day. I was looking forward to potentially having my first chance ever to just walk around and see what was up, but unfortunately Tomorrow didn't occur last week. Hopefully, I'll actually be in town during Ditch Day next year, as that is likely to be my last chance in a very long time to do the desired sampling. (As Cub fans often say, "Wait 'til next year!")

P.S. When will Then be Now?

No comments: