Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fled to England

I'm here; I'm tired; I need more adaptors. (My international kit for Macs allows me to put the piece into the right hole but not to actually get any juice, so I'm juggling one adaptor instead of using that for the Mac.)

I'm wandering a bit tonight (and I found a cheap place to connect to the internet) because I'm restless and I need to tire this aspect of things out a bit to get to sleep. The young kids next to me are cussing up a storm.

The place I'm staying has no pay phone but apparently there is one "just around the corner." I'm having visions of climbing up a big poll to use a phone (to touch base with my friend and arrange specific timing for Saturday) a la Green Acres but it will be worth it. I also have "the hat" with me to help find me in a crowd.

No comments: