Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photoblog!

As promised, I am starting a new photoblog now that I have a digital camera. (Props to Arcane Gazebo, from whom I shamelessly stole this idea. I believe he might have done the same thing, but anyway I got it from him. Perhaps he got it from Agnes?)

I am hosting these pictures on Facebook, but I have arranged the settings so that one does not need an account to view the pictures. (Let me know if this doesn't work.) The link for the first album in the photoblog is here.

Each Facebook album supposedly can hold 200 pictures, so I'll give you a new link once I get to picture 201. My plan is to post my "best" picture from each day. The basic requirement is that I have to take the picture, though I anticipate that there might be exceptional circumstances from time to tim in which there is a subsequent photographer. I will post one picture for each day. Thus far, I have only posted my 7/15/09 photo.

No comments: