Monday, January 09, 2006

Gaming for weekend of 1/13

I'm out of town until the morning of Monday 1/16, so I won't be involved in this.

However, would people be up for board- (and perhaps video-) gaming at my crib on Wednesday evening 1/18? This can be adjusted to Tuesday, Monday, or Friday as well but Thursday is out for me. Let me know and include your info for the weekend I'm gone because I assume something will be going on then.

Two of my talks at my conference on Friday th 13th, so I need to put appropriate things in my slides. :) Maybe I should bring Arkham Horror with me and I can try to convince people to play that night. More likely, Apples to Apples will be the one I bring, although I never had a chance to try to recruit people to play during this last conference.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as weekend goes, Sunday would be infinitely preferable, as there is a housewarming party I will be attending Saturday night.

Also, this virtually guarantees that I will be at least slightly nauseated and headachy on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I have no plans this weekend.

Does everyone have Monday off? Not that Mason will necessarily be in any shape to play games then, but it's a thought...

Anonymous said...

ArcaneGazebo goes back up north on Berkeley, so we probably wouldn't be able to do a session with him if we played on Monday, just FYI.

Mason said...

I actually will be able to play on Monday. I come back early in the morning, and I'm only coming from San Antonio rather than England. The painful part will be how early I have to get up to return then.

However, I agree you should play early so Gazebo can also play. I discussed the possibility with Gazebo of lunch upon my return on Monday.