Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Old friends

Today I had dinner with Julia Wang, an old friend of mine from Beverly Hills High School who I hadn't seen in something like 10 years. She might be joining us for a games night or two at my place before I head off to Oxford. (We'll see how many I actually have before I leave town. I would like to organize many more of these than I do in practice...)

I also got a Facebook friend request from Matt Sullivan, who I last talked to at the 2006 APS March Meeting. Naturally, Matt commented on my current 'Turning Japanese' status, though I like Gazebo's response (in his Facebook status) even better. Actually, I'm particularly happy to have Matt in this addressbook, because sometimes I've had trouble keeping track of which e-mail address I should be using for him.

No comments: