Saturday, August 04, 2007

Steaks on a plate! (Subtitled: What happens in Berkeley stays in Berkeley)

I am writing this entry from Gazebo's apartment in Berkeley, which I will be visiting until Monday.

Unlike most of my trips, this is a pleasure trip rather than a business trip. (Rahr!)

Gazebo and I went straight from the airport to Black Angus, where we had large steaks. Yum!

The other people I am planning to see this weekend are also big meat lovers, so I anticipate plenty of good food.

The plan is to play ping pong with Janet on Sunday, and there is a tentative plan for Gazebo and I to meet [or should I say "meat"] up with Veeeeeeeeeeeetoh Dai '98 for dinner on Sunday evening. I haven't seen Vito in 4.5 years, so I really hope that works out. As some of you know, he is part of my old gang, who I don't see even as close to as often as I'd like.

No comments: