Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Usual Bastards: Reunion Tour

It looks like my old gang, The Usual Bastards, are going to have a reunion "tour" in the near future, possibly as early as December. (Well, the tentative plan is to do this in December, but we'll see how it goes. The tentative place is to go to Vegas, so that this will become Vegas III.) Vito Dai, Ben Williamson, and I are officially on board. Vincent Lin is visiting Ben for two weeks starting in a couple of days, so Ben will work on him. I'll see Kin Chan at the end of the month when I got to PAX, so I'll ask him. (I am waiting for my own timing to become a little clearer before I send out a spam.) Louis Wang lives in Nevada, so he better come. Otherwise, Ben is just going to have to kick his ass. Young Wang may not have enough money to make it, but perhaps he can combine it with a visit to his brother. Of course, locals can come as well, but the timing is going to be chosen to maximize the number of Bastards who are present. I think Nelson Escober, Brian Limketkai (part of our crowd but not technically a bastards), and Varun Tansuwan may be hard to convince, but we'll see how it goes.

With this post, I am adding the label "Bastards", which I should have added before.

I don't feel like getting into this right now, but I'll eventually write a blurb about how our group got that name. (It's actually kind of weird that name stuck for our group.) Also remind me to tell you about the cheese golem (from the first AD & D session we ever played together).

No comments: