Monday, August 20, 2007

Mugged!

I was walking back from the Paseo where I saw a late showing of The Simpsons.

I was accosted by 4-5 people. I'm ok (though I have a headache). I was hit very hard in the back of my head (I believe with a fist) and my iPod was demanded of me under threat of violence. I grudgingly gave up my iPod (it didn't seem like a good risk to do otherwise), walked home, and called the police to report the incident. (An officer is on his way over now so that I can give a complete report.)

Sigh...

2 comments:

Lidarose said...

I am so sorry to hear about this! I hope you are okay -- if I was there I would fix you ice packs for your head...

Mason said...

Thanks!

Actually, I've gotten lots of well wishes from people and I really appreciate it!

I'm working my way through all the bad karma I've apparently accumulated. Any day now...