Monday, December 12, 2005

D & D scheduling for weekend of 12/16

Hellow from England---in fact from the Gordron and Betty Moore Library in the Isaac Newton Institute of Mathematical Sciences. Considering that my current job is also from the Moore Foundation, has anything really changed? (Actually, this keyboard has a slightly annoying layout at the peripherhy, so I am fighting typos much more than usual.)

Anyway, my return flight is on 12/17 and while I will be back in Pasadena on Saturday 12/17 due to the magic of time zone changes, I will also not be able to play on 12/17 because I'll feel like total crap. I'm not convinced I'll be that great on 12/18, but I'll be up for trying to play that day. I think the main thing to read into this is that while Sunday 12/18 is the day I can play, if others can't make it that day, then it's also ok to NPC me and play on Friday or Saturday.

Finally, my internet access is daytime-only, so my response time for the thread may sometimes me suboptimal.

9 comments:

Lanth said...

As usual, I don't have any real conflicts with next weekend. I must be the only person whose schedule gets *less* hectic around the holidays.

Lemming said...

My usual preference of not 3-5pm on Sat, but besides that I'm good.

Anonymous said...

Sunday would be best for me, but I can make Saturday and most likely Friday as well.

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time reaching some people to finalize the weekend. I will be free Sunday if that works well for everyone.

Mason said...

Based on the above, it seems like Sunday is going to work.

As a heads-up for everybody, I arrive late on Saturday, which means there's a pretty decent chance I'll oversleep on Sunday (with the time zone difference, marathon I'm about to pull, and all that). I may need somebody to call me some amount of time before the scheduled start of the game to make sure I get there.

Also, unless one of the airports kindly has wireless, I will be completely out of contact starting in a couple hours and ending when I get home (and I will likely crash when I get home instead of seeing if I have any messages).

Anyway, I'll see you Sunday. The info above is in the hopes that I'll be awake for the game. (If I remember when I get home I'll set my alarm, but if I am sufficiently tired, my usual practice is to not think about such things.)

Anonymous said...

What time should we do this, then?

Anonymous said...

If times aren't yet decided, I'd prefer something earlier than 4... maybe 2, since Mason will still want to sleep in? I ask because I will need to pack for my flight on Monday and have been feeling indescribably shitty today, so I'll probably have to duck out sometime between 6 and 10 for those reasons.

Oh, and Zif, if you've noticed one more computer bag around your house, that's mine. I'll pick it up tomorrow. It is also essential for my packing!

Mason said...

I'm back. 2pm is safe. I may even be up by noon because I'll be going to bed early tonight.

I'll need somebody to tell what events transpired last week.

Also, if xp was awarded, I need to know how much Clutu has gotten over these past several sessions, as there's a small chance he'll advance.

Or are we doing Serenity tomorrow? Have we reached the point where some people are home for the holidays?

Lanth said...

2pm is good.
Clutu does have a level awaiting him, i'll let others fill you in on events though. (i've got xp details, just remind me tomorrow)
Serenity is the plan for tomorrow, as iirc someone couldn't make it (Justin?).
-Z