Monday, December 26, 2005

Gaming during New Year's weekend?

Here's my deal.

I am attending a friend's party in Beverly Hills on 12/31 and I am returning at some point on 1/1. I would be up for some sort of gaming either when I get back or on 12/30. I leave town on 1/2---so 12/30 (evening only), 1/1 (after I get back), and 1/2 are the good days for me. Any day except for 1/1, I can potentially host stuff at my place.

It seems like it might be hard to do an RPG unless somebody else can get something ready. I was thinking about making something before I got sick, but then my productivity went way down after I got sick and at this point I can't commit to setting up an adventure. (If I can be especially productive in the next couple days, it will become possible, but don't count on it.) I propose scheduling one day at my place for board and video games, and then we can do other stuff as the mood arises during the weekend.

Also, are people up for Memoirs of a Geisha tonight? (Tim, did you want us to wait for you on this one?) I really want to see that, and I resisted the urge to see it last night.

4 comments:

Lemming said...

Ya'll don't have to wait.

I'm free (I think) New Year's Day, and would probably be down for whatever. I do, however, reserve the right to a hangover and whatever grumpiness that might entail.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any particular plans this weekend, so any day is fine.

The illness seems to have reduced to a nagging cough, so I don't anticipate further health issues. Not sure if this is what Mason had - it didn't incapacitate me as long or as badly, but then again I didn't try to work and I have a wife to take care of me... :-)

Anonymous said...

We are running constantly, but nothing that mandates constant attention. Please let's decide what and when asap though so we can plan my not being here. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I echo lemming's sentiments and scheduling. I'm free most any day this weekend, not counting any tempting parties that I may or may not be invited to.