Sunday, December 04, 2005

D & D scheduling: weekend of 12/9

Here is a summary of our scheduling discussions from after today's game.

The only day I can make it is Friday 12/9 because I have a flight out of town on Saturday morning. Doug indicated that Friday is most likely a problem for him, so the current plan is to play on Saturday 12/10 or Sunday 12/11 and NPC my character.

For the following weekend (I'll put a post about this next week), my return flight is on Saturday 12/17. I'll be available to play the next day. (Also, that Saturday has about 15 hours of flying in it for me, so I won't be playing that Saturday even if the game starts in the evening.)

My Dec-Jan schedule is a bit nuts...

5 comments:

Zifnab said...

Grrr.... just remembered next saturday is the CS1 final grading section. I'm listed for 12-3pm, but I had previously told them i could probably stay for the 3pm-6pm grading bit also. So either we start a bit late then, or try for sunday again (sorry!).

Anonymous said...

I should be good Saturday or Sunday. I too will only be good later in the day Saturday, due to the hangover I'm predicting to have.

Lanth said...

As usual, I got nothing going on. I'm good whenever. If it's friday, it better be after 6-7pm, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm busy in the early afternoon Saturday, but any other time this weekend is fine.

Lemming said...

I'd have a slight preference for Sunday. Saturday 3-5 is Salsa, and at the very least I'll need to give OneMike a ride, and I'd like to go myself as well.