Sunday, October 08, 2006

1 year later...

October 7th marked the 1 year anniversary of this blog. (I was playing games late tonight and in Hollywood late last night, so this entry had to wait.) OK, so what has happened since then?

It would take way too long to do anything remotely comprehensive and I am exhausted and want to go to bed, so I'll just give a few highlights:


The Dodgers broke my heart again. (See the last entry.)

Several people from my paradigm are now gone. (Well, I expect this entry will be accurate every year.) The one that shook me up the most was Kirby Puckett.

We found out Sulu is gay.

I got devoured.

I saw a lot of excellent movies in the theatre and knocked a few on which I missed out off of my to-do list.

I heard some excellent new songs and truly discovered (or rediscovered, in some cases) other songs I had heard previously.

I made several charisma checks, and a couple of them were actually with humans rather than hornets.

I made one or two sense motive checks. (I'll ignore the many I failed. The successes count even when they're sparse.)

I gave some subtle hints. (You can remind me in a while about dollar bills. You don't get any yet.)

I spent a lot of time in a sleep-deprived state.

I drank a lot of coffee, and paid a lot of money for the privelege.

I published some papers and advised some students.

And, well, I went to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: