Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pictures from PAX (and other stuff!)

I've uploaded 3 rolls of film onto Flickr. This includes many (but not all) of the pictures taken on my camera at PAX. (The others are in the roll currently in the camera, so I'll post those later.) Each roll of film has 25 pictures, so there are 75 unique pictures to see.

You can find all 81 of the pictures I uploaded on this page (assuming I didn't screw up the url... I have this vague feeling that the public url should be different; let me know if this works). How did I get to 81, you ask? Well, 81 is 9^2, you see, because base 9 is just like base 10... if you're missing 1 finger! (I accidently uploaded the same roll twice and wrote some snarky comments I didn't want to erase. I'm such a winner.) The rolls include stuff from Zurich, PAX, Colorado, Florida, Caltech, and the Dallas airport.

Here are a couple of pictures we discussed previously:

1. Me + Microsoft PR guy.

2. The model from the booth at PAX.


I didn't discuss this picture from PAX, but I think it came out well.

Now it's Lemming's turn to post his pictures from PAX. :)

No comments: