Monday, June 16, 2008

Which Superhero and Supervillain are you?

(Hmmm... my copy-and-paste job gives html that looks horrible. I really don't have the patience to do anything about it beyond acknowledging that it's crap. Anyway, you'll just have to scroll a little more for this entry.)


I'm a sucker for quizzes like this, and I decided that I was curious what superhero I'd be. While I was at it, I saw the supervillain quiz and decided to take that one too. There are unsurprisingly many more superhero and supervillain quizzes available from all corners of the Web. (I know, I know: Those sites probably aren't true corners, though one can actually define a rigorous notion of a corner in a graph---just consider nodes whose edges all have low betweenness centrality.) Let me know if you find any betters ones.

Anyway, here is my result for superheroes:


You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
70%
Hulk
70%
Batman
60%
Green Lantern
55%
Robin
50%
Supergirl
35%
Superman
25%
Iron Man
25%
Wonder Woman
20%
The Flash
20%
Catwoman
20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.



Comment: 35% Supergirl? What the fuck? The combination of Spider-Man and Hulk is kind of odd, but I can see it to some degree. I don't follow comics, so I'm sure there are characters out there who would fit better.


Here are my results for supervillain:


You are Mr. Freeze


































Mr. Freeze
57%
Riddler
53%
Dr. Doom
48%
Apocalypse
46%
The Joker
44%
Green Goblin
44%
Two-Face
40%
Magneto
37%
Venom
36%
Poison Ivy
36%
Lex Luthor
33%
Dark Phoenix
31%
Catwoman
20%
Mystique
20%
Juggernaut
12%
Kingpin
0%
You are cold and you think everyone else should be also, literally.




Comment: I didn't match particularly well with any of the supervillains, but the choice probably makes reasonable sense. I'm apparently not at all like Kingpin. :)

No comments: