Friday, March 19, 2010

More Blogs by Baseball Players (and Former Players)

I might look at the blog of former Astro Morgan Ensberg a bit more at some point. His tone is sometimes snarky, and he seems like he's being more forthright than most former players, but the color combination and typesetting hurts my eyes. He also responds to reader comments, which is always appealing.

On the other hand, current pitcher Pat Neshek's blog is a wall of text and doesn't appear to have the usual feedback mechanisms (though there was a message board that I didn't check out). On the other hand, I very much like the up-front information for autograph-seekers.

I have previously mentioned Curt Schilling's blog, whose format is more readable than I remember. Schilling also has a tendency to be pretty forthright. I'm going to see if I can find some e-mail contact information to send him a copy of my article in ranking baseball players. I think it would be awesome if he wrote snarkily about that.

No comments: