Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What Happens in Manchester Stays in Manchester (2015 Edition)

I am on the train to Manchester, where I will be giving a talk to the sociologists in the Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis.

They were stressing the importance of multiplexity several decades ago (take a look at a couple of the classical references in a certain review article), so it's an especially appropriate that I am giving a talk on multilayer networks there.

Update: On the way from the train station to my hotel, I passed "Back Action Street". I have no further comment.

2 comments:

dwight towers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was there. It was brilliant!
http://marchudson.net/2015/02/18/more-fun-in-the-multiplex-maths-than-the-multiplex-cinema/