Sunday, May 14, 2006

Even less possible than before

Along with Lemming, Zifnab, and (Mike)^2, I saw MI: III tonight. Contrary to popular belief, this has nothing to do with modulational instabilities but instead pertains to impossible missions.

Let me summarize: This is an action movie. There were lots of explosions. Explosions are good for you. Go see the movie.

Anyway, the movie was fun. It's no V for Vendetta, but I wasn't expecting it to be of that caliber, and I was pleased by what I saw. It's well worth seeing.

Does anybody remember which character was "Ms. Kari?" I overlapped with the person playing that character for three years in high school. (I still haven't figured out for sure whether this is somebody I actually knew in high school, but the name itself is definitely familiar from my memories beyond seeing credits in movies and tv shows.)

No comments: