Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fantastic DHL commercial with Kenny Lofton

I saw a fantastic DHL (shipping company) commercial today, which is discussed here. (If you're able to find this commercial online, please let me know...)

I think I had it on in the background a week ago or so (apparently, it aired during the All-Star game), but I had never actually been in front of the tv while it aired or paid close attention to it before. Anyway, Lofton has been on a lot of teams, and the commercial was about his being traded from the Rangers (his team at the time) to some other team during the trading deadline. It was really quite a clever commercial. I was amused to see the commercial today, because he was recently traded to the Indians (for his third tour of duty with the team).

I approve!

No comments: