Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No blue flash this year...

On Hallow's Eve, I dressed up like a geek, and---after watching some Firefly (to continue catching up)---I headed over to campus to witness my first pumpkin drop since 1998. While I never found this to be that special, I went for old time's sake and it does make for a good trip down memory lane. (The Darb who tried playing The Ride at the end segment of the performance needs to be ponded, however.)

I saw one recent Lloyd alum there, although I didn't talk to him. While leaving, I thought I saw a Lloydie from the class of 1995 with a really young girl. It has been said several times over the years that while he gets older every year, his girlfriends don't. (Maybe that's enough for some of you to figure out who this is. I'll pass along the name privately if you want it. Some of you definitely have met him before.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's still around? Goddamn I hate that guy.

Zifnab said...

Seconded. And yeah, he's still around, no idea why/how.