As many of you know, lots of e-mails have been flowing lately because of the impending release of my book, Legends of Caltech III: Techer in the Dark. (And I have sent very few "pleasure e-mails" as a result...)
I recently bought an XKCD shirt that says "Maybe if this t-shirt is witty enough somebody will finally love me." (or something very similar... I don't feel like looking it up) I wore that for the first time on Sunday night/Monday. On Tuesday, in an e-mail from one of our contributors, I received the comment, "Once again, thank you for your efforts - you've got my love!" Ironically, the guy who sent that never even saw my t-shirt.
I wore my other new XKCD shirt yesterday. This is the one that claims that I am not antisocial but just shy. Of course, one of my friends decided to make a comment about the shirt and inform me that I can be kind of antisocial. I tend to have very blunt friends, but that's kind of necessary when it comes to people being able to handle my tactlessness. (It's important to be compatible.)
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment