Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baseball Update

The Dodgers are back in 1st place by themselves, although they only lead the Padres by .5 games. The Giants are in last in the NL West, as they trail the Dodgers by 8.5 games.

Sadly, the Yankees have been playing well lately, but they still trail Boston by 8.5 games in the AL East and are 4.5 games out of the wild card race. They better start screwing up again; they're too close.

My fantasy team has not been able to get it going at all this year. I've just had horrible luck with that this year. One of my friends is currently #7 in the entire thing (out of over 11000) and has been as high as #4. (He finished 1st overall in 2005 and won $5000 for doing so.) He is #26 financially, so he's in great shape to win it all or at least come very close.

I haven't gotten many comments here lately, though I know people have been reading my blog because of outside discussions. Maybe I should accidently put my foot in my mouth? That always increases the number of comments I get here.

In other news, Juan Pierre still sucks.

No comments: