Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nilpotent

Excuse the math pun in the title.

There was a power outage yesterday and I found out one of the unfortunate side effects of having my office and apartment across the street from each other. Namely, the power outage took out both places, so I couldn't just go to the other place and get things done easily. Power returned after about 1.5 hours, but I didn't have internet access at all until this morning and the mathematics mail server is still down so there are various e-mails that I might have gotten that I won't get a chance to look at until tomorrow. Se la vie. Hopefully there won't be anything that requires any action on my part. (I have various meetings tomorrow and if anybody sends me anything for those, then I simply will not be able to deal with them until after the meeting has already occurred.)

No comments: