Thursday, November 02, 2006

A picture that includes me to promote healthy living?

I wouldn't think so either, but apparently this picture from my days at Tech will be used for that. (Of course, it's because of the person in the foreground, which is Neema Jalali '99, rather than because of me (looking befuddled in the background).

The picture was sent to a staff member in math at GT, who forwarded the request to me. The student's request reads as follows:

>> Hi there,
>>
>> I am currently doing an Computer course at school to promote healthy
>> living.
>>
>> I have seen a picture on your website (link), can i use this picture in my
>> publications.
>>
>> This will be in-house only and will be marked externally.
>>
>> Is this ok?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Aaron


I'm really moving up in the world. :) I wonder if this kid would be disappointed to find out how long ago that picture was taken.

No comments: