Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's a start.

Amazon just got a new shipment of Twilight Princess for the Wii, so I ordered it. Now I can stare longingly at the game while I wait for my chance to buy a Wii without having to pay a lot of money or get out of bed too early (or not go to bed at all). (Ironically, this time I'm staring longingly at something because I don't have a Wii.)

This does give me some hope that Amazon may get some new Wii systems soon, and I won't repeat the mistake of my job search making me get caught flat-footed when I have an opportunity for the truly important things in life (by which I mean pre-ordering a Wii).

Additionally, I still have enough Amazon gift certificates left to put a serious dent in the amount of money I'll be coughing up out of pocket.

No comments: