Sunday, April 02, 2006

Google Romance

Google Romance is Google's extremely amusing contribution to April Fool's Day this year. Why did they do this? Because love is just another search problem...

You can find a link their past efforts at their error page.

(In other news, I haven't yet gotten any comments about my Caltech news prank from Sheldon Glashow, who was forwarded the url where this appeared by a Boston University person professor to whom I sent it. I checked and Glashow did indeed win a Nobel Prize: He shared the one in 1979 with Steven Wienberg and Abdus Salam for the development of electroweak theory. I am still waiting for the nasty e-mails from particle physicists. I think the Nobel Laureates in that field should band together and publish a rebuttal of my work.)

No comments: