Thursday, April 20, 2006

Return of D & D scheduling (weekend of 4/21)

It seems like people's schedules have cleared up a bit now, so maybe we can do some RPGing soon.

Also, I hope to run my room-hack/Cheesegrinder one-shot in the near future (a couple of weeks looks likely; I think my work spike is finally over---famous last words, I know). I remember Justin expressed interest, so anybody else who is interested should let me know. Right now, it looks like it will be separate from our group's gaming, but if others want to play, it can alternatively occupy one of our gaming days.

In terms of this weekend, Saturday is taken by going to see Josh "perform" in front of an audience. :) I can play either on Friday night (which I recall may still be bad for some people) or Sunday. Is anybody else up for some gaming on Sunday?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have a game scheduled for this Sunday, sorry. Next weekend is out also. Friday night (this week or next) is available.

Lanth said...

I'm busy friday nights indefinately. Saturdays and sundays can both be workable if I know in advance. This weekend works, but i'll not have time to finish prep on anything, though if someone else wants to run something it'd be great.

- Z

Anonymous said...

I'm out on Sunday nights entirely, this weekend is not good at all for me because of the show. Antony and Cleopatra is going up all of May. I have no idea what the future holds for me, since many of these regional theatre shows are weekend-tastic due to the fact that we don't get paid, nor paid enough to make it a living.

It does tick me off that I can't make my schedule work for everyone, especially since I want to throw down with the dice as time goes on! But if need be, I'm willing to sacrifice Icicle and Ug, I can hand the char. sheets over to the resident DM and they can control these guys until time comes I can rejoin. I don't want to hold these storylines back just because I'm a big fuckin' diva.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I don't have time to prepare and most vegetables have a greater mental capacity than I atm. I'm also really low on patience... "I feel like snappin', pistol in your face. Lord, I'm gonna let some graveyard be your restin' place." Hmm... Maybe Silent Hill and Pepe's then.

All that aside, very best wishes to Josh, we hope to see you soon.

Lemming said...

Looks like there's already plenty in the way of collisions, bah. I'm really only making this post to make it clear that I am reading in case something comes up. ^^;

Mason said...

Indeed, this weekend doesn't look very likely. We could possibly do some board gaming on Sunday, but it doesn't seem like much else is possible.

Next week is Coachella and that already isn't the only conflict, so it seems like the first weekend in May is far more likely as a weekend to resume RPGing.