Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Darjeeling Limited

Two weeks ago, I saw The Darjeeling Limited, which I recommend highly. The main stars were excellent (particular Jason Schwartzman, who also helped write the script) and the cameos by Bill Murray and Anjelica Huston were absolutely fantastic. One thing to notice with this film is that several of Wes Anderson's favorite actors were in it, though of course he is far from the only person who does that.

I'm not sure of a good way to describe the film concisely (and I don't want to write a long entry about this, because I want to go play Zelda: Twilight Princess --- I'll write a blog entry in the near future that provides an update on my progress in that game), so let me end by urging you to go and see the film if you haven't already.

No comments: