Monday, December 17, 2007

What happens in Pasadena stays in Pasadena

In ten minutes, I'll be hauling myself over to Gloucester Green to catch a coach to Gatwick to fly to LA. My layover is at Dallas, and some of you know what happened the last time I had a layover there. Hopefully, there will be no need for any liveblogging from the Dallas Airport. From there, I fly to Burbank airport to be picked up by Lemming (and company?) and to have a late dinner.

My work will be a mix of work and pleasure. Besides hanging out with friends (and watching Buffy, Angel), I am visiting a collaborator at Caltech and (early in the new year) going to a mathematics conference in San Diego. I have two papers with that collaborator that I hope to be able to submit while I'm in town and a third one that shouldn't be too far away.

California here I come...

No comments: