Saturday, December 17, 2005

Which House are you in: Harry Potter edition

I received by e-mail a Harry Potter hat-sorting quiz to determine House. Neither of these quizzes is great, but since both put me in the same place (Ravenclaw), I decided I'd go ahead and post them anyway. Given some of the questions, this destination may be a reasonably common one for Techers [except, perhaps, for PageBoys, who I think may have a certain other destination in mind... :) I don't actually believe that, but I like making the comment anyway, and I'm not subject to Rotation Rules at the moment.].

Quiz 1

Quiz 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last Harry Potter personality quiz I took said I was Lord Voldemort.

Mason said...

That's nothing. In a Star Wars quiz, Ben Williamson got a certain Emperor. :) I got C3PO, and everybody laughed at me because that's what they all predicted. (Grumble.)