Saturday, March 04, 2006

D & D non-scheduling for weekend of 3/10

The timing hasn't worked out for gaming lately, so I'm going to suspend the scheduling blog entries for now. (They don't seem to be helping very much at the moment.) I'll restart them when the gaming restarts. (Just let me know that you'd like me to start posting these entries again. That can be as early as 3/10 -- in which case, it would cancel out this entry.)

I still plan on running my one-shot, so once my own life clears up (and at the rate things are going, we're looking at a lower bound of close to two months and likely longer). When I am ready to do that, I'll post that here and see who is interested in playing.

I want my current work/stress spike to stop! I was doing work at 1:30 am last "night". I'm not supposed to have to that anymore (especially on Friday nights)! Man, this sucks.

No comments: